Expanded access status changes, general press releases, and other events that don’t fall neatly into a category are still monitored in real-time so that you get a comprehensive understand of a clinical trial’s overall journey.
A notification has been issued concerning the funding of a trial or its sponsor, which encompasses updates on fundraising and research grants. Such updates can pinpoint emerging biotech firms infused with capital. To ascertain their potential impact vis-à-vis market anticipations, it's instrumental to keep track of these companies' activities and pipelines. Press releases of this nature account for nearly 4% of all clinical-related announcements, as tracked by AppliedXL.
The sponsor has disseminated information related to their financial status, encapsulating aspects like quarterly financial outcomes, stock price fluctuations, and other stock market-related news. While the primary intent of such disclosures is to shed light on a company's financial health, they frequently embed pivotal data about company programs, offering insights into a firm's projections concerning specific clinical trials or drug pipelines. These announcements are prevalent, representing about 16% of all clinical press releases. Notably, their frequency surges during the second month of each quarter, accounting for an estimated 33% of all announcements during those periods.
The organization has unveiled a press release. This might encompass updates about ongoing trials or programs, the introduction of novel drugs or trials, collaborations, or a financial overview of the enterprise. Press releases act as crucial repositories of information, revealing the vitality of a clinical trial or program and often bridging the informational gaps that might exist between trial registry updates. On average, over 1,300 clinical press releases are identified and highlighted every month, encompassing a wide spectrum of updates, from program cessations to drug approvals and every significant juncture in between.
There's been a modification in this study's recruitment status. Specific status shifts come with labels, elucidating the nature of the alteration and ascertaining if it aligns with the anticipated progression of the trial. Even though clinical trials can embark on a myriad of trajectories, the majority tread a common path from inception to culmination. Status changes that adhere to this standard progression represent about 61% of the annual total. This leaves roughly 39% of the yearly status alterations as deviations from the norm.
Get data readouts from dozens of trial registries, scientific publications, and sponsor announcements, including data that has yet to be presented publicly. All relevant information is packaged and organized for you so you can make sense of it quickly.
Monitor 45+ variations of roadblocks such as safety, futility, enrollment problems, and supply chain disruptions and preemptively manage risks to maintain the integrity of your own clinical trials.
Track changes in recruitment statutes, actual versus targeted patient enrollment, and irregularities across 11 event variations so you can accurately assess the feasibility and timeline of any clinical trial.
Keep an eye on drug approvals, special designations, and clearances from governing authorities across the globe. With 8 variations of regulatory events tracked, you’ll see crucial milestones that directly impact a drug's development pathway and market viability.
Follow across 5 event types that highlight the latest innovations in clinical development, such as new trial registrations, partnership announcements, INDs, and first patients dosed. As new treatments, companies, and drugs enter the space, you’ll be the first to know.
Watch over setbacks and accelerations in trial completion dates with 6 event types that highlight the varying levels of risk or progression. Link each event type with associating factors like regulatory updates, recruitment activities, and more.